The Portland Trail Blazers (0-0) are at home in Northwest Division action against the Utah Jazz (0-0) on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 10:00 PM ET. The Trail Blazers are in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 22, 2020, 3:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Jazz Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 22
Trail Blazers: None
Trail Blazers and Jazz Records ATS
- Portland was under .500 against the spread last season with a record of 34-42-4
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Trail Blazers were 18-19-1 against the spread in 2019-20.
- 46 of 80 Portland games last season (57.5%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- With a 36-42-1 record ATS, Utah did not always covered the spread last season.
- As at least a 1.5-point underdog last season, the Jazz often had trouble covering with only a 24-32-1 record against the spread.
- Utah and its opponents typically hit the over last season, doing so in 54.4% (43) of its 79 games played.
Head to Head
The Jazz took down the Trail Blazers 117-114 in the last meeting between the teams on Friday. Damian Lillard scored 42 points to lead the Trail Blazers, and Bojan Bogdanovic scored 27 points for the Jazz. The Trail Blazers covered the spread as 11-point underdogs, and the teams scored 231 total points to go over the 229.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-11||229.5||-593||442||Regular Season||117-114 UTA*|
|2/1/2020||Jazz||Trail Blazers||-6||227.5||-244||200||Regular Season||124-107 POR*|
|12/26/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-5.5||221.5||-220||179||Regular Season||121-115 UTA*|
|1/30/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-105 POR|
|1/21/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 POR|
|12/25/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-96 UTA|
|12/21/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-90 UTA|
|4/11/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-93 POR|
|2/23/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-81 POR|
|2/11/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-96 UTA|
- 2/7/2020 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic, Hassan Whiteside
- 2/1/2020 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic
- 12/26/2019 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic;
Jazz: Mike Conley
- Last season, the Trail Blazers were the NBA’s sixth-highest scoring team (114.6 PPG), while the Jazz allowed their opponents the ninth-fewest points per game (108.9) in the league.
- The Trail Blazers had a -134-point scoring differential last season (-1.7 per game). The Jazz out-scored opponents by 202 points on the season (2.6 more per game).
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Lillard scored 30.0 points per game last season and added 8.0 assists.
- Robert Covington pulled down 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Covington recorded 1.7 steals and 1.0 block per game.
- Donovan Mitchell racked up 24.0 points per game last season.
- Rudy Gobert pulled down 13.5 rebounds per game and Joe Ingles averaged 5.2 assists per game .
- Mitchell swiped 1.0 steal per game. Gobert collected 2.0 blocks a contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from