The Portland Trail Blazers (7-5) are favored by 4.5 points against the Atlanta Hawks (5-6) on Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on NBCS-NW.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 16, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 16
CJ Elleby: Out (Foot),
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Danilo Gallinari: Out (Ankle),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee)
Trail Blazers and Hawks Records ATS
- Portland is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 5-7
- The Trail Blazers have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 4.5 points, going 3-4 this season.
- Portland and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 41.7% of its games this season (5/12).
- Atlanta holds a losing record ATS this season with five wins and six losses ATS.
- The Hawks only hold a 1-5 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- 18.2% of Atlanta’s 11 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
Trae Young scored a team-high 25 points to help lead the Hawks over CJ McCollum (35 points) and the Trail Blazers 129-117 in their last matchup on February 29, 2020. The Hawks were favored by 2.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 246 total points to cover the 239-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Hawks||Hawks||-2.5||239||-136||114||Regular Season||129-117 ATL*|
|11/10/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-9||226.5||-407||321||Regular Season||124-113 POR*|
|3/29/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-98 POR|
|1/26/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-111 POR|
|1/5/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-89 POR|
|12/30/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-89 ATL|
|3/18/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-97 POR|
|2/13/2017||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 ATL|
|1/20/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-98 ATL|
|12/21/2015||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-97 ATL|
- 2/29/2020 DNP – Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard, Jusuf Nurkic
- 11/10/2019 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic;
Hawks: John Collins
- The Trail Blazers are the league’s sixth-highest scoring team (116 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 14th-fewest points per game (110.1) in NBA action.
- The Trail Blazers have totaled just one more point than their opponents this season (0.1 per game on average), and the Hawks have scored 20 more points than their opponents (1.8 per game).
Trail Blazers Leaders
- McCollum leads the Trail Blazers scoring 27.6 points per game.
- McCollum’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 5.7 less than his season average of 37.2.
- Portland is led in rebounding by Enes Kanter’s 8.9 rebounds per game and assisting by Damian Lillard’s 6.8 assists per game .
- Kanter’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 8.5 rebounds, 0.4 rebounds less than his season average of 8.9.
- McCollum is the top three-point shooter for the Trail Blazers, connecting on 4.9 per game.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.4 shots lower than his season average of 4.9.
- Portland’s blocks leader is Jusuf Nurkic, who averages 0.9 per game. Robert Covington leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
- Nurkic’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 0.9.
- The Hawks go-to guy, Young, leads the team in both scoring (22.9 points per game) and assists (8.4 assists per game).
- Young’s points prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 4.6 points greater than his season average of 22.9.
- When it comes to rebounds, Clint Capela is the Atlanta leader with 12.7 per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 12.5 rebounds, 0.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 12.7.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawks, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Cameron Reddish (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (0.9 per game).
- Reddish’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from