The Portland Trail Blazers (29-19) host the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-28) after losing three straight home games. The Trail Blazers are heavy favorites by 11.5 points in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, April 3, 2021. The point total is 227.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 3, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 3
Nassir Little: Out (Thumb),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Luguentz Dort: Out (Concussion Protocol),
Mike Muscala: Out (Ankle),
Darius Bazley: Out (Shoulder),
Ty Jerome: Day To Day (Ankle),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Out (Foot)
Trail Blazers and Thunder Records ATS
- Portland is an even 24-24 against the spread this season.
- 27 of 48 Portland games this season (56.2%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Oklahoma City has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 25-22-1.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 45.8% (22) of their 48 games played.
Head to Head
Damian Lillard (31 points) led the Trail Blazers over Luguentz Dort (23 points) and the Thunder 115-104 in their most recent matchup on February 16, 2021. The Trail Blazers were favored by 5.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 219 total points in the matchup went under the 226-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2021||Trail Blazers||Thunder||-5.5||226||-207||170||Regular Season||115-104 POR*|
|1/25/2021||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-5||226.5||-199||164||Regular Season||125-122 OKC*|
Thunder: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Thunder: Al Horford
- In Portland’s matchups this season, the Trail Blazers and their opponents have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 227.5 points 27 times (56.2% of opportunities).
- In 22.9% of Oklahoma City’s games this season (11 of 48), the total points scored was more than Saturday’s 227.5-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Trail Blazers games is 230.2 points, 2.7 more than the over/under of 227.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.6 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (218.9 points).
- The average implied total for the Trail Blazers this season is 117.5 points, 2.5 fewer points than their implied total of 120 points in Saturday’s game.
- Portland has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (120) 22 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Thunder (113.8) is 5.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Oklahoma City has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 20 times this season.
- The Trail Blazers are the league’s sixth-highest scoring team (114.8 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 20th-fewest points per game (112.7) in NBA action.
- The Trail Blazers have been out-scored by 28 points this season (0.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Thunder have out-scored them by 314 more points on the year (6.5 per game).
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers points and assists leader is Lillard. He averages 29.8 points per game and dishes out 7.8 assists.
- Lillard’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 6.5 assists, 1.3 lower than his season average of 7.8.
- Portland is led in rebounds by Enes Kanter’s 11.5 per game.
- Kanter’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 10.5 rebounds, 1.0 rebound less than his season average of 11.5.
- The Trail Blazers are led by Lillard from long distance. He hits 4.2 shots from deep per game.
- Lillard’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 4.2.
- Robert Covington racks up 1.6 steals and 1.3 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Covington’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (23.7 points per game) and assists (5.9 assists per game).
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 5.5 assists, 0.4 assists less than his season average of 5.9.
- Moses Brown’s 8.1 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 8.4 points per game.
- Brown’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 14.5 boards, 6.4 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.1.
- Ty Jerome makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Jerome’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots greater than his season average of 2.1.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Theo Maledon (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Brown (1.2 per game).
- Brown’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from