A pair of sliding teams hit the court when the Portland Trail Blazers (10-11) host the Detroit Pistons (4-16) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The Trail Blazers will look to stop a three-game losing streak against the Pistons, losers of six straight. The Trail Blazers (on the spread, on the moneyline) meet the Pistons on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of November 30, 2021 at 10:09 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs Pistons Betting Odds
Trail Blazers Vs. Pistons Player Props
Injury Report as of November 30
Norman Powell: Out (Quad),
Damian Lillard: Out (Injury Management)
Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee)
|Trail Blazers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pistons Defense|
|110.4 (7)||Points/Gm||108.2 (21)|
|28.3 (7)||Possessions/Game||14 (6)|
|46 (9)||Field Goal %||47.9 (30)|
|35.6 (11)||3PT %||37.9 (28)|
|53.7 (5)||Effective FG %||55.1 (28)|
|56.9 (6)||True Shooting %||58.1 (28)|
|Pistons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Trail Blazers Defense|
|99 (29)||Points/Gm||110.9 (25)|
|14 (25)||Possessions/Game||28.3 (24)|
|40.6 (30)||Field Goal %||47.7 (29)|
|29.7 (30)||3PT %||38.7 (29)|
|46.9 (30)||Effective FG %||55.7 (30)|
|51 (29)||True Shooting %||58.1 (28)|
Trail Blazers and Pistons Betting Records
- Portland has won eight games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 13 times.
- The Trail Blazers have been favored by 7 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- So far this season, 11 out of Portland’s 21 games have hit the over.
- Detroit has covered 10 times in 20 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 8-4 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs this season.
- In Detroit’s 20 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in points and assists. He contributes 21.5 points per game while adding 7.8 assists.
- Jusuf Nurkic paces Portland with 10.9 rebounds per game.
- The Trail Blazers are led by CJ McCollum from long distance. He connects on 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Portland’s steals leader is Nurkic, who collects 1.2 per game. Robert Covington leads the team averaging one block a game.
- Jerami Grant owns the Pistons top spot in scoring with 19.7 points per game and also tacks on 4.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest.
- Isaiah Stewart (7.3 rebounds per game) and Killian Hayes (3.7 assists per game) are the Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Grant leads the Pistons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Hayes tops Detroit in steals with 1.5 per game, and Stewart leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.