The Portland Trail Blazers (8-8) will look to extend a seven-game home win streak when they square off against the Philadelphia 76ers (9-7) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Moda Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The Trail Blazers () take on the 76ers ( on the moneyline) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. The point total for the matchup is .
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of November 20, 2021 at 10:08 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs 76ers Betting Odds
Trail Blazers Vs. 76ers Player Props
Injury Report as of November 20
Damian Lillard: Day To Day (Abdomen)
Danny Green: Out (Hamstring),
Ben Simmons: Out (Back),
Joel Embiid: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Grant Riller: Out (Knee)
|Trail Blazers Offense||Stats (Rank)||76ers Defense|
|109.4 (7)||Points/Gm||105.6 (13)|
|37.2 (4)||Possessions/Game||41.1 (29)|
|45.6 (13)||Field Goal %||44.6 (14)|
|35.2 (10)||3PT %||35.8 (23)|
|53.4 (5)||Effective FG %||51.3 (16)|
|56.5 (7)||True Shooting %||54.4 (14)|
|76ers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Trail Blazers Defense|
|107.9 (14)||Points/Gm||109.1 (21)|
|41.1 (2)||Possessions/Game||37.2 (27)|
|46.7 (3)||Field Goal %||46.5 (25)|
|37.3 (2)||3PT %||38.8 (28)|
|53.9 (4)||Effective FG %||54.5 (28)|
|57.3 (4)||True Shooting %||56.8 (26)|
Trail Blazers and 76ers Betting Records
- Portland has put together a 7-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers have won their only game this season when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- So far this season, seven out of Portland’s 16 games have hit the over.
- Philadelphia has won eight games against the spread this season, while failing to cover eight times.
- The 76ers have covered the spread once when an underdog by 7 points or more this year (in three opportunities).
- So far this season, five out of Philadelphia’s 16 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Head to Head
Seth Curry scored a team-high 23 points to lead the 76ers over Norman Powell (22 points) and the Trail Blazers in their most recent matchup on November 1, 2021. The Trail Blazers were favored by 2 points in the game, but the 76ers covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 216 total points to go under the 219.5-point over/under.
|11/1/2021||Trail Blazers||76ers||-2||219.5||113-103 PHI|
Trail Blazers Leaders
- CJ McCollum leads the Trail Blazers scoring 20.5 points per game.
- Damian Lillard leads Portland with 8.2 assists a game and Jusuf Nurkic paces the team with 11.3 rebounds per outing.
- McCollum connects on 3.3 threes per game to lead the Trail Blazers.
- Portland’s steals leader is Nurkic, who averages 1.3 per game. Robert Covington leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks an outing.
- The 76ers go-to guy, Tyrese Maxey, leads the team in both scoring (17.8 points per game) and assists (4.4 assists per game).
- Andre Drummond collects all of the boards and is the Philadelphia leader in rebounds, pulling down 10.9 per game.
- Curry is tops from three-point range for the 76ers, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- One Philadelphia player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Drummond averages 1.1 steals per game and 1.1 blocks per game.