Trae Young’s Atlanta Hawks square off against the Houston Rockets on Tuesday. Young has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and made three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Trae Young Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Young has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 35 of them.
- Young’s 26.4 points per game average is 0.1 points less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- 19 times this season (out of 37 total games — 51.4%) Young has scored more than 26.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Young this season is 27.7, 1.3 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Young has hit the points over in only 42.9% of his opportunities (15 of 35 chances).
- Young’s season-long points prop bet average is 27.7 points, a figure he’s covered 19 out of 37 games (51.4%).
- The Rockets’ opponents are racking up 113.8 points per game, which is the ninth-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Young has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 35 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Young’s 2.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Young has knocked down more than 2.5 threes in 48.6% of his games this year (18 out of 37 games).
- Young has hit 0.1 less three-pointers in 2020-21 than his average prop bet over/under of 2.6.
- Young has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in only 16 of his 35 chances (45.7% of his outings).
- In only 18 of 37 games (48.6%), Young has made more threes than his 2.6 average prop bet total.
- The Rockets’ opponents are knocking down 12.4 three-pointers per game, which is the 20th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Hawks vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from