Trae Young has multiple prop bets set for Sunday’s matchup between his Atlanta Hawks and the Denver Nuggets. Here’s a breakdown of his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Nuggets.
Trae Young Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Young has played in 43 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 41 of them.
- Young has scored 25.7 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.2 points more than Sunday’s points prop total.
- 26 times this season (out of 43 total games — 60.5%) Young has scored more than 23.5 points.
- The average points prop for Young this season is 27.5, 1.8 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Young has hit the points over in just 41.5% of his opportunities (17 of 41 chances).
- Young’s season-long points prop bet average is 27.5 points, a figure he’s covered just 21 out of 43 games (48.8%).
- The Nuggets’ opponents are scoring 110.9 points per game, which is the 20th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Young has had an assists prop bet set 41 times this season out of 43 games.
- Young’s year-long assist average — 9.5 per game — is 1.0 assist lower than Sunday’s assist prop bet total (10.5).
- In 15 out of 43 games this season (34.9%) Young has had more than 10.5 assists.
- Young has averaged 9.5 assists per game, 0.2 more per game than his average assist prop bet total of 9.3.
- In just 17 out of 41 games (41.5%), Young has gone over his assist prop bet over/unders.
- In only 44.2% of Young’s games (19 out of 43) he has recorded more than 9.3 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
- The Nuggets’ opponents are averaging 26.8 assists per game, which is the second-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Young vs the Nuggets
Bet on the Hawks vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from