Trae Young’s Atlanta Hawks will cross paths with the Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday. Young has multiple prop bets listed for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
Trae Young Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Young has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 37 of them.
- Young’s 25.9 points per game average is 2.4 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 61.5% of his matchups this season (24 of 39 games) Young has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Young’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (27.7 points) by 1.8 points.
- Young has hit the points over in only 15 of 37 opportunities (40.5%).
- Young has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (27.7 points) in only 48.7% of his matchups (19 out of 39 contests).
- Opponents of the Lakers have averaged 106.3 points per game this season, the 29th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Young has had a prop bet set for assists in 37 of 39 total games this season.
- Young’s season-long assist average — 9.4 per game — is 0.9 assists higher than Saturday’s assist prop bet total (8.5).
- Young has dished out more than 8.5 assists in 22 out of 39 games this season (56.4%).
- Young’s per-game assist average (9.4) is 0.1 more than his average assist prop bet total (9.3).
- Young has covered his assist prop bet over/unders in only 15 out of 37 contests (40.5%).
- Young has gone over his average assist prop over/under (9.3) in just 17 of his 39 contests (43.6%).
- Teams are averaging 25.0 assists per game against the Lakers this season, the 13th-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Young vs the Lakers
Bet on the Hawks vs the Lakers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from