Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks will face off against the Golden State Warriors at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Young puts up 28.1 points and 9.5 assists per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 3.8 rebounds, shooting 45.7% from the field and 38.3% from downtown with 3.0 made 3-pointers per game (10th in league).
Let’s take a look at Young’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you examine your best wagers.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Trae Young Prop Bets (March 25)
Young Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 28.1 points Young has scored per game this season is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (27.5).
- Young has scored more than 27.5 points 35 times this season (through 73 games).
- Young has gone up against a points prop bet in 68 games this season, and he’s hit the over 38 times.
- Young’s 3.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Young has made more than 3.5 treys in 25 games this season.
- The Warriors concede 105.0 points per game, fifth-ranked in the NBA.
Young Vs Warriors
Bet On Hawks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from