Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks will take on the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Young paces the Hawks with 26.0 points per contest (fifth in league) and 9.0 assists (third in league), while also averaging 3.6 rebounds.
Below, we take a look at Young’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Trae Young Prop Bets (December 1)
Young Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wednesday’s over/under for Young is 26.5 points. That is 0.5 more than his season average of 26.0.
- Through 21 games this season, Young has scored more than 26.5 points 11 times.
- So far this season, Young is 12-for-22 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Young has connected on 2.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Young has made more than 2.5 threes in nine games this season.
- On defense, the Pacers have conceded 106.0 points per game, which is 13th-best in the NBA.
Young Vs Pacers (2020-21)
Bet On Hawks Vs Pacers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from