The Atlanta Hawks, including Trae Young, match up against the Boston Celtics at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Young is tops on his squad in both points (25.5) and assists (9.1) per game, and also posts 3.7 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocks.
With prop bets set for Young in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Trae Young Prop Bets (November 17)
Young Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wednesday’s over/under for Young is 24.5 points. That’s 1.0 fewer than his season average of 25.5.
- Young has totaled more than 24.5 points eight times this season (through 15 games).
- Young has hit the over on his points prop total eight times this season (in 16 games with such a prop).
- Young has hit 2.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Young has made more than 2.5 threes in six games this season.
- The Celtics allow 106.1 points per game, 13th-ranked in the NBA.
Young Vs Celtics (2020-21)
Bet On Hawks Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from