Trae Young’s Atlanta Hawks will take on the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Young paces his squad in both points (28.1) and assists (9.6) per game, and also posts 3.8 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 1.0 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Below, we break down Young’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Trae Young Prop Bets (March 31)
Young Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 28.1 points Young has scored per game this season is 1.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Thursday (29.5).
- In the 76 games he’s appeared in this season, Young’s point total has exceeded 29.5 points 31 times.
- Young has gone up against a points prop bet in 71 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 40 times.
- Young has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (3.5).
- Young has made more than 3.5 treys in 27 of his games so far this season.
- Conceding 104.8 points per game, the Cavaliers are the fourth-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Young Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Hawks Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from