Trae Young has multiple prop bets set for the outing against the Toronto Raptors on Thursday. Here are the insights you need to know for Young’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Trae Young Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Young has played in 34 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 32 of them.
- Thursday’s scoring over/under for Young is set at 25.5 points. That is 0.9 fewer points than his season average of 26.4.
- In 19 of 34 games this season (55.9%) Young has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Young’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 27.7 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.3 points on average.
- Young has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 14 out of 32 times (43.8%).
- In exactly half of his matchups this season Young has scored more than his average points over/under of 27.7.
- Opponents of the Raptors have scored 111.6 points per game this season, the 18th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Young has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 32 of the 34 games he has played this season.
- Young combines to average 40.0 points, rebounds and assists, 0.5 more than his prop bet PRA total for Thursday’s game (39.5).
- Young has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total for Thursday’s game in 20 of 34 games (58.8%).
- Young’s season-long PRA average (40.0) is 1.2 lower than his average PRA over/under — 41.2.
- In 56.2% of his opportunities this year (18 of 32), Young has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- Young covered his average PRA over/under (41.2) in 55.9% of his matchups this year (19 of 34 games).
Last 10 Games
Young vs the Raptors
Bet on the Hawks vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from