The Towson Tigers (14-7, 6-2 CAA) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Northeastern Huskies (8-11, 4-4 CAA) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at SECU Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on FloS. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Huskies ( ).
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Towson vs Northeastern Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Towson Offense Vs. Northeastern Defense
|Towson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northeastern Defense|
|68.7 (250)||Points/Gm||69.8 (198)|
|11.8 (299)||Possessions/Game||14.3 (162)|
|43.7 (229)||Field Goal %||43.8 (185)|
|35.1 (128)||3PT %||34.2 (208)|
|49.6 (250)||Effective FG %||48.8 (136)|
|53.3 (236)||True Shooting %||52.3 (97)|
Northeastern Offense Vs. Towson Defense
|Northeastern Offense||Stats (Rank)||Towson Defense|
|65.8 (323)||Points/Gm||64.6 (57)|
|14.3 (196)||Possessions/Game||11.8 (65)|
|42.5 (288)||Field Goal %||41.8 (83)|
|34.6 (152)||3PT %||33.5 (169)|
|49.0 (274)||Effective FG %||48.7 (132)|
|51.6 (297)||True Shooting %||52.5 (102)|
Best Betting Sites For Towson vs Northeastern
Towson Betting Insights
- Towson has put together an 11-10-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Tigers have been favored by 10 points or more six times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- A total of nine out of Towson’s 21 games this season have hit the over.
- The Tigers and their opponents have gone over 127.5 combined points in 14 of 21 games this season.
- The average point total in Towson’s outings this year is 133.3, 5.8 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Northeastern Betting Insights
- Northeastern has covered seven times in 19 chances against the spread this year.
- The Huskies have not covered the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year (in four opportunities).
- In Northeastern’s 19 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 13 times.
- The Huskies have played 13 games this season that ended with a combined score over 127.5 points.
- Northeastern’s average game total this season has been 135.6, 8.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Towson Key Players
- Nicolas Timberlake leads the Tigers in scoring, averaging 16.2 points per game.
- Cameron Holden leads Towson with 4.4 assists a game and Charles Thompson paces the team with 7.6 rebounds per matchup.
- Timberlake knocks down 2.1 treys per game to lead the Tigers.
- Holden leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Thompson collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Towson.
Northeastern Key Players
- Chris Doherty has the top spot on the Huskies rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 6.0 rebounds per game and 2.4 assists per game.
- Jahmyl Telfort has the title of Northeastern’s top scorer by putting up 15.7 points per game.
- Coleman Stucke makes more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, cashing in 1.9 treys per game.
- Northeastern’s Telfort has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Alexander Nwagha is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.