Tony Pollard will hope to make a difference for the Dallas Cowboys when they square off against the San Francisco 49ers at 4:30 PM ET on Sunday in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. In this piece, we’ll dig into Pollard’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best bets among his prop bets for this contest.
Tony Pollard Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Pollard’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
|Week 14||@Football Team||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Week 16||Football Team||25||8||34||0||2||16||0|
Tony Pollard Rushing Trends Vs. San Francisco 49ers
- The 49ers have the NFL’s seventh-ranked defense against the run, surrendering 103.5 yards per game.
- Pollard’s rushing yards over/under is set at 33.5 yards, compared to his season average of 42.3 yards per game.
- Pollard would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (33.5) in 11 of 17 games so far this season.
- Pollard has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (39.6) by 2.7 yards.
- Pollard has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (50.0%) out of 14 opportunities.
- The 49ers have conceded 17 rushing touchdowns, 21st in the league.
- Pollard has found paydirt on the ground in two games this season but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
Tony Pollard Receiving Trends Vs. San Francisco 49ers
- The 227.9 yards per game the 49ers are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense.
- Pollard’s 19.8 receiving yards per game average is 3.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s matchup (16.5).
- In nine out of 17 games this season (52.9%), Pollard has collected more than 16.5 receiving yards.
- Pollard’s season average of 19.8 receiving yards per game is 6.8 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 13.0.
- In seven of his 13 games this season (53.8%), Pollard has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With 25 passing TDs allowed this season, the 49ers defense is ranked 12th in the league.
- In 17 games this season, Pollard has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 16, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tony Pollard or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys Vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from