Tony Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys will take the field against the Washington Football Team at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday in Week 16 of the 2021 NFL campaign. In this piece, we’ll break down Pollard’s stats and trends to help you find the best bets among his prop bets for this contest.
Tony Pollard Week 16 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Pollard’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
|Week 14||@Football Team||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Tony Pollard Rushing Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- The Football Team allow 103.9 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- Pollard has recorded 48.3 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 0.8 greater than Sunday’s prop total.
- In 50.0% of his games this season (seven of 14 matchups), Pollard has put up more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- Pollard has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (40.8) by 7.5 yards.
- Pollard hit the over on his rushing yards total set by bookmakers in seven of his 12 opportunities this season (58.3%).
- The Football Team have given up 11 rushing touchdowns, seventh in the league.
- Pollard has a rushing touchdown in two games this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Tony Pollard Receiving Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- The Football Team have the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 271.6 yards per game through the air.
- Pollard’s 19.4 receiving yards per game average is 2.9 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s outing (16.5).
- Pollard has recorded over 16.5 receiving yards in eight out of 14 games this season (57.1%).
- Pollard’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 12.6 per game. He has collected 6.8 more per game than that average.
- In six of his 11 games this season (54.5%), Pollard has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Football Team have given up 28 passing TDs this season (2.0 per game), ranking them 31st among NFL defenses.
- In 14 games this season, Pollard has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of December 26, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tony Pollard or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys Vs. Football Team Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from