Tony Pollard has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards when the Dallas Cowboys visit the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Tony Pollard Week 13 Player Props
Pollard’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Pollard will go up against a Ravens squad that allows 111.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 11th-ranked rush defense.
- Pollard is averaging 25.3 rushing yards per game.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games — 45.5%), Pollard has had more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Pollard’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 26.8 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 1.5 on average.
- Pollard has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Pollard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (26.8) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Pollard is averaging 8.0 receiving yards per game.
- In five of 11 games this season (45.5%), Pollard has totaled more than 8.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 20th-most yards in the NFL this season (240.2 per game).
- In only 27.3% of his games (three of 11 chances), Pollard has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (12.3).
- Pollard’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 12.3 per game. He averages 4.3 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Pollard has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tony Pollard or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from