Below you’ll find stats and insights about Finau from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of June 17, 2022 at 7:23 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Tony Finau odds for the U.S. Open
Finau’s recent form
- Finau will attempt to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five events, Finau has finished in the top five twice.
- Finau has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -3 across his last five events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Finau at the U.S. Open
- Over Finau’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 31st.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- Finau last played this event in 2022 and finished 79th.
- Finau carded two birdies and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,033 yards, 220 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Finau will take to the 7,033-yard course this week at The Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,238 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tony Finau 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||79||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||2||66-71-62-64 (-17)||20.012||2.196||$948,300|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||71-68-67-67 (-7)||–||–||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||30||69-72-74-68 (+3)||15.872||-0.540||$83,750|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||69-69-74-73 (+5)||1.340||1.008||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||2||71-68-66-63 (-16)||6.176||-9.036||$552,367|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-75-74-74 (+6)||10.816||0.516||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-72-69 (-6)||9.580||-2.60||$55,112|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-75||-2.999||-1.642||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||69-71-71-68 (-5)||3.515||-0.952||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-68||-0.125||-1.042||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||67-77||-0.669||-3.087||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||72-70-67-69 (-10)||3.49||1.712||$27,014|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||19||70-69-69-65 (-19)||2.000||-2.131||$123,000|
Finau’s last tournament appearance was on June 9-12 at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his second-place finish in the RBC Canadian Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from