Tony Finau has +2500 odds to win the 2021 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He missed the cut in his last event, the U.S. Open.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Tony Finau odds for the Travelers Championship
Finau’s recent form
- Finau has earned one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Finau has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -1.3 over his last five appearances.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Finau at the Travelers Championship
- In Finau’s last five appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 22nd.
- Finau has made the cut three times in his last five entries to the event.
- Finau missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,343 yards, which is 502 yards longer than the 6,841-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.3, while TPC River Highlands has a recent scoring average of -5.8.
- Courses Finau has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,368 yards, 527 yards longer than the 6,841-yard TPC River Highlands for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -2.9 among finishers, which is higher than the -5.8 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tony Finau 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-76||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||32||72-68-76-73 (+1)||$53,103|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||20||69-67-68-72 (-4)||$68,438|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||74-72-70-71 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||10||74-66-73-72 (-3)||$299,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-69||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||14||68-67-72-72 (-9)||$165,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||2||71-67-70-64-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 (-12)||$1,013,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||2||69-67-74-69 (-9)||$456,375|
|January 21-24||The American Express||4||68-66-67-68 (-19)||$328,300|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||31||74-68-68-71 (-11)||$49,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from