Tony Finau, coming off of a win at the 3M Open, heads to Detroit Golf Club withodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic. A field of 169 golfers will look to claim defending champion Cameron Davis’ title when the tournament gets underway July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of July 25, 2022 at 11:16 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Tony Finau odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Finau’s recent form
- Finau will look to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Finau has claimed victory once while also posting two top-five finishes over his last five appearances.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Finau has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five tournaments, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13 in his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Finau at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Finau finished 53rd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,340 yards for this week, which is 75 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Finau will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,266 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tony Finau 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||1||67-68-65-67 (-17)||25.388||-2.264||$1,350,000|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||28||73-71-70-66 (-8)||9.408||-10.636||$90,917|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||13||68-68-65-69 (-10)||10.072||-2.484||$159,775|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-72||1.82||-2.28||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||2||66-71-62-64 (-17)||20.012||2.196||$948,300|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||71-68-67-67 (-7)||–||–||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||30||69-72-74-68 (+3)||15.872||-0.540||$83,750|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||69-69-74-73 (+5)||1.340||1.008||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||2||71-68-66-63 (-16)||6.176||-9.036||$552,367|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-75-74-74 (+6)||10.816||0.516||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-72-69 (-6)||9.580||-2.60||$55,112|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-75||-2.999||-1.642||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||69-71-71-68 (-5)||3.515||-0.952||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-68||-0.125||-1.042||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||67-77||-0.669||-3.087||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||72-70-67-69 (-10)||3.49||1.712||$27,014|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||19||70-69-69-65 (-19)||2.000||-2.131||$123,000|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Finau’s win last time out at the 3M Open on July 21-25.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from