Below you’ll find stats and insights about Finau from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of June 12, 2022 at 7:20 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Tony Finau odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Finau’s recent form
- Finau enters this tournament with two consecutive top-five placements.
- Finau will seek to make the cut for the eighth straight event.
- Over his last five tournaments, Finau has finished in the top five three times.
- Finau has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five tournaments, including three finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -6 across his last five events.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Finau at the RBC Canadian Open
- Over Finau’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five two times. His average finish at the event is 15th.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- The last time Finau played this event in 2022, he finished second.
- He finished one round with the top score in the field the last time he played here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,272 yards over the past year, while St. George’s Golf and Country Club is set to play at a shorter 7,025 yards.
- St. George’s Golf and Country Club checks in at 7,025 yards, 250 yards shorter than the average course Finau has played over the past year (7,275 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tony Finau 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||2||66-71-62 (-17)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||71-68-67-67 (-7)||–||–||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||30||69-72-74-68 (+3)||15.872||-0.540||$83,750|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||69-69-74-73 (+5)||1.340||1.008||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||2||71-68-66-63 (-16)||6.176||-9.036||$552,367|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-75-74-74 (+6)||10.816||0.516||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-72-69 (-6)||9.580||-2.60||$55,112|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-75||-2.999||-1.642||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||69-71-71-68 (-5)||3.515||-0.952||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-68||-0.125||-1.042||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||67-77||-0.669||-3.087||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||72-70-67-69 (-10)||3.49||1.712||$27,014|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||19||70-69-69-65 (-19)||2.000||-2.131||$123,000|
Here’s a breakdown of Finau’s fourth-place finish in his most recent outing at the Charles Schwab Challenge (Colonial Country Club, May 26-29).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from