Tony Finau (+3300 odds to win) enters the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after he made the cut in his last appearance in this event in 2020 and finished 38th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Tony Finau odds for the Masters Tournament
Finau’s recent form
- Finau has finished in the top five twice over his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Finau has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -10 over his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Finau at the Masters Tournament
- Over Finau’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 18th.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Finau finished 38th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,294.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- Courses Finau has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,304 yards, 171 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tony Finau 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-69||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||14||68-67-72-72 (-9)||$165,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||2||71-67-70-64-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 (-12)||$1,013,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||2||69-67-74-69 (-9)||$456,375|
|January 21-24||The American Express||4||68-66-67-68 (-19)||$328,300|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||31||74-68-68-71 (-11)||$49,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from