In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Finau from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of May 29, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Tony Finau odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Finau’s recent form
- Finau will seek to qualify for the weekend for the seventh straight event.
- Over his last five events, Finau has finished in the top five twice.
- Over his last five tournaments, Finau has finished within three shots of the leader twice and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -2 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Finau at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Over Finau’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five two times. His average finish at the event is 16th.
- Finau made the cut in each of his last five attempts at this event.
- Finau last played this event in 2022 and finished fourth.
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Measuring 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,286 yards.
- The average course Finau has played over the past year has been 87 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tony Finau 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||71-68-67 (-7)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||30||69-72-74-68 (+3)||15.872||-0.540||$83,750|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||69-69-74-73 (+5)||1.340||1.008||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||2||71-68-66-63 (-16)||6.176||-9.036||$552,367|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-75-74-74 (+6)||10.816||0.516||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-72-69 (-6)||9.580||-2.60||$55,112|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-75||-2.999||-1.642||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||69-71-71-68 (-5)||3.515||-0.952||$64,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-68||-0.125||-1.042||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||67-77||-0.669||-3.087||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||72-70-67-69 (-10)||3.49||1.712||$27,014|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||19||70-69-69-65 (-19)||2.000||-2.131||$123,000|
Finau’s last tournament appearance, his 30th-place finish in the PGA Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from