Tommy Tremble and the Carolina Panthers will take on the Washington Football Team at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL season. Let’s examine all of Tremble’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Tommy Tremble Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Tremble’s Game-by-Game Stats
Tommy Tremble Receiving Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- The 290.1 yards per game the Football Team are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense.
- Tremble’s 8.1 receiving yards per game average is 1.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s outing (9.5).
- Tremble has collected over 9.5 receiving yards in four of 10 games this season (40.0%).
- Tremble’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 6.5 per game. He has put up 1.6 more per game than that average.
- Tremble has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in one of five games this season (20.0%).
- The Football Team’s defense is 31st in the NFL, giving up 2.4 passing touchdowns per game.
- Tremble has had a receiving touchdown in one of 10 games this year, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tommy Tremble or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers Vs. Football Team Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from