Tommy Gainey heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his last event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Kevin Kisner, when action begins August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of August 4, 2022 at 12:30 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Tommy Gainey odds for the Wyndham Championship
Gainey’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Gainey finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Gainey hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 51st.
- He posted a final score of -7 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five tournaments.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Gainey at the Wyndham Championship
- Gainey did not make the cut in either of his last two trips to this event.
- Gainey did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2018).
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,127 yards for this week, which is 137 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 157 yards shorter than the average course Gainey has played over the past year (7,284 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tommy Gainey 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-73||4.014||-2.66||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||76-71||-3.644||-2.794||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-74||2.970||-3.24||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||51||68-69-66-74 (-7)||9.328||3.852||$16,880|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-76||5.354||-2.250||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-72||-1.38||-1.446||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||51||69-71-72-67 (-5)||1.44||3.700||$17,356|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||70-74||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-78||-4.010||3.830||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||3||69-67-69-70 (-13)||$218,300|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||78-72-75||-4.196||-3.035||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from