In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Gainey from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of March 20, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Tommy Gainey odds for the Valspar Championship
Gainey’s recent form
- Gainey has finished in the top five in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Gainey has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -13 in his only recent appearance.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, compared to the average 7,309 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Gainey will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) after having played courses with an average length of 7,288 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tommy Gainey 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Puerto Rico Open||3||69-67-69-70 (-13)||$218,300|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||78-72-75||$0|
Gainey’s third-place finish in the Puerto Rico Open at Grand Reserve Country Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from