In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Fleetwood from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:25 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Tommy Fleetwood odds for the RBC Heritage
Fleetwood’s recent form
- Fleetwood has qualified for the weekend five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Fleetwood has finished in the top 20 in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Fleetwood has carded a score that’s better than average in four of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his last five appearances.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Fleetwood at the RBC Heritage
- Fleetwood has an average finishing position of 34th in his last three trips to this event.
- Fleetwood has made the cut in two of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Fleetwood last played this event in 2022 and finished 43rd.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,308 yards, which is 187 yards longer than the 7,121-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- Fleetwood will take to the 7,121-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,368 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tommy Fleetwood 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||43||71-70 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||75-72-70-73 (+2)||-3.508||-1.156||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||67-68-68-71 (-10)||9.712||1.928||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||66-73-72-72 (-5)||7.964||-1.591||$201,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||74-73-70-74 (+3)||-0.446||5.626||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||69-74||-2.236||2.083||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Fleetwood’s 14th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club on April 7-10.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from