Below you’ll find stats and insights about Fleetwood from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of May 22, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Tommy Fleetwood odds for the PGA Championship
Fleetwood’s recent form
- Fleetwood will seek to make the cut for the eighth straight event.
- Fleetwood has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes over his last five events.
- Fleetwood has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his last five tournaments.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Fleetwood at the PGA Championship
- Over Fleetwood’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 36th.
- Fleetwood has five made cuts in his last six attempts at this tournament.
- Fleetwood finished fifth when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Southern Hills Country Club will play at 7,131 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,285.
- Fleetwood will take to the 7,131-yard course this week at Southern Hills Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,313 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tommy Fleetwood 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||5||71-70-69 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||72-67-70-67 (-12)||-4.864||-2.316||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||10||71-70-64-68 (-11)||-1.728||-0.808||$210,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||75-72-70-73 (+2)||-3.508||-1.156||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||67-68-68-71 (-10)||9.712||1.928||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||66-73-72-72 (-5)||7.964||-1.591||$201,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||74-73-70-74 (+3)||-0.446||5.626||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||69-74||-2.236||2.083||$0|
Check out all the details from Fleetwood’s 59th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from