Tommy Fleetwood has +5500 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club as he tries to improve on his 19th-place performance at this tournament in 2020 with another high finish.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Tommy Fleetwood odds for the Masters Tournament
Fleetwood’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Fleetwood has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Fleetwood has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -4 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Fleetwood at the Masters Tournament
- In Fleetwood’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 24th.
- Fleetwood has three made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Fleetwood last played this event in 2020 and finished 19th. He carded one top-five round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,294 yards, which is 181 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- Fleetwood will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,317 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 280.4 strokes and an average score of -4.1. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tommy Fleetwood 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||70-70-68-77 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||44||75-72-68-75 (+2)||$48,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from