In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Fleetwood from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of July 10, 2022 at 3:24 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Tommy Fleetwood odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Fleetwood’s recent form
- Fleetwood has finished in the top five twice over his last five appearances.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Fleetwood has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -3.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Fleetwood at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Fleetwood finished fourth on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- The Renaissance Club measures 7,237 yards for this tournament, 27 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- The average course Fleetwood has played over the last year (7,238 yards) is one yard longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,237 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tommy Fleetwood 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||4||73-69-67 (-4)||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||46||69-66-70-71 (-4)||1.524||2.064||$23,679|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||72-75||4.94||-3.4||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||70-69-73-69 (+1)||–||–||$41,832|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||5||71-70-69-67 (-3)||8.06||-0.728||$530,417|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||72-67-70-67 (-12)||-4.864||-2.316||$20,202|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||10||71-70-64-68 (-11)||-1.728||-0.808||$210,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||75-72-70-73 (+2)||-3.508||-1.156||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||67-68-68-71 (-10)||9.712||1.928||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||66-73-72-72 (-5)||7.964||-1.591||$201,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||74-73-70-74 (+3)||-0.446||5.626||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||69-74||-2.236||2.083||$0|
Fleetwood’s last appearance, his 46th-place finish in the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from