In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hoge from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of June 24, 2022 at 3:25 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Tom Hoge odds for the Travelers Championship
Hoge’s recent form
- Hoge has finished in the top 10 once over his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Hoge has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his last five appearances.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Hoge at the Travelers Championship
- Hoge has an average finishing position of 67th in his last six trips to this event.
- Hoge has made the cut in five of his last six trips to this tournament.
- Hoge finished 131st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time at this tournament, Hoge finished with two birdies and five bogeys.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,254 yards over the past year, while TPC River Highlands is set to play at a shorter 6,841 yards.
- Hoge will take to the 6,841-yard course this week at TPC River Highlands after having played courses with an average length of 7,231 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tom Hoge 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||131||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-72||1.32||-1.78||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||73-76||0.644||-1.232||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||66-74-70-69 (-1)||16.716||10.616||$357,813|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-68-67-67 (-18)||9.752||-0.932||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74||-0.658||-4.610||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||73-74-75-73 (+7)||3.276||0.060||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||66-71-72-76 (-3)||9.610||-5.237||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||78-69-69-77 (+5)||2.404||0.776||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-71||-2.028||-1.542||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||69-66-67-71 (-11)||4.073||3.835||$133,250|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||1||63-69-68-68 (-19)||6.164||5.256||$1,566,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-74||-0.169||-0.587||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||2||65-66-68-68 (-21)||7.266||-0.660||$828,400|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-72||-0.643||-1.105||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from