In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hoge from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 7, 2022 at 7:25 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Tom Hoge odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Hoge’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Hoge has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five tournaments.
- Hoge has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of +1 in his only recent appearance.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Hoge at the Genesis Scottish Open
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- The Renaissance Club measures 7,237 yards for this tournament, 27 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- The courses Hoge has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,242 yards, while The Renaissance Club will play at 7,237 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tom Hoge 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||51||N/A||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-74||-3.618||-2.588||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-72||1.32||-1.78||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||73-76||0.644||-1.232||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||66-74-70-69 (-1)||16.716||10.616||$357,813|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-68-67-67 (-18)||9.752||-0.932||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74||-0.658||-4.61||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||73-74-75-73 (+7)||3.276||0.06||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||66-71-72-76 (-3)||9.61||-5.237||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||78-69-69-77 (+5)||2.404||0.776||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-71||-2.028||-1.542||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||69-66-67-71 (-11)||4.073||3.835||$133,250|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||1||63-69-68-68 (-19)||6.164||5.256||$1,566,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-74||-0.169||-0.587||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||2||65-66-68-68 (-21)||7.266||-0.66||$828,400|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-72||-0.643||-1.105||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from