In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hoge from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of May 27, 2022 at 7:29 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Tom Hoge odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Hoge’s recent form
- Hoge will look to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hoge has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five appearances.
- Hoge has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -2.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Hoge at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Hoge has an average finishing position of 63rd in his last five trips to this event.
- Hoge has made the cut in three of his last five trips to this tournament.
- The last time Hoge played this event in 2022, he finished 108th.
- Hoge scored two birdies and five bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,284 yards over the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set to play at 7,209 yards.
- Courses Hoge has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,251 yards, 42 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tom Hoge 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||108||75 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||66-74-70-69 (-1)||16.716||10.616||$357,813|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-68-67-67 (-18)||9.752||-0.932||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74||-0.658||-4.610||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||73-74-75-73 (+7)||3.276||0.060||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||66-71-72-76 (-3)||9.610||-5.237||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||78-69-69-77 (+5)||2.404||0.776||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-71||-2.028||-1.542||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||69-66-67-71 (-11)||4.073||3.835||$133,250|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||1||63-69-68-68 (-19)||6.164||5.256||$1,566,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-74||-0.169||-0.587||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||2||65-66-68-68 (-21)||7.266||-0.660||$828,400|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-72||-0.643||-1.105||$0|
Check out all the details from Hoge’s ninth-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from