Tom Hoge enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities withodds to win after he missed the cut at The Open Championship, his last event. A field of 184 golfers will look to claim defending champion Cameron Champ’s title when the tournament gets underway July 21-24 in Blaine, Minnesota.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of July 21, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Tom Hoge odds for the 3M Open
Hoge’s recent form
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his last five tournaments.
- Hoge has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Hoge at the 3M Open
- Hoge has an average finish of 35th with a personal best of finish of 23rd at this tournament.
- Hoge has two made cuts in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- Hoge missed the cut when he last played this event in 2021.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than average.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At TPC Twin Cities, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The courses Hoge has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,244 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tom Hoge 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||74-76||-1.988||-0.626||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-76||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-74||-3.618||-2.588||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-72||1.32||-1.78||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||73-76||0.644||-1.232||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||66-74-70-69 (-1)||16.716||10.616||$357,813|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||68-68-67-67 (-18)||9.752||-0.932||$116,708|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74||-0.658||-4.610||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||73-74-75-73 (+7)||3.276||0.060||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||66-71-72-76 (-3)||9.610||-5.237||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||78-69-69-77 (+5)||2.404||0.776||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-71||-2.028||-1.542||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||14||69-66-67-71 (-11)||4.073||3.835||$133,250|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||1||63-69-68-68 (-19)||6.164||5.256||$1,566,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-74||-0.169||-0.587||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||2||65-66-68-68 (-21)||7.266||-0.660||$828,400|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-72||-0.643||-1.105||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from