Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here’s a look at Brady’s prop bets for passing yards and rushing attempts in that matchup.
Tom Brady NFC Championship Player Props
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Brady is set at 287.5, 2.1 yards fewer than his season average of 289.6.
- In nine of 18 games this season (50%), Brady has thrown for more than 287.5 yards.
- The Packers are the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 237.8 yards per game through the air.
- Brady’s season passing yardage average of 289.6 is 2.3 yards higher than his 287.3 average passing yards over/under.
- In exactly half of his games this season, Brady has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 287.3.
- Brady has gone over his passing yards prop total nine times this season (exactly half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Brady has averaged 2.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Brady has recorded more than 1.5 rushing attempts in 10 out of 18 games this season (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Brady’s 2.1 rushing attempts per game is 0.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 1.3.
- In just six of 13 games this year, Brady achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Brady’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.3. He’s gone over that total in 10 of 18 games (55.6%).
- This season, Packers opponents have ran the ball 24.8 times per game, the 25th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tom Brady or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from