NFL action in Week 6 will see the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tom Brady match up against the Philadelphia Eagles at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday. Let’s examine all of Brady’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Tom Brady Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Tom Brady Passing Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- The Eagles have the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 209.2 yards per game through the air.
- Brady has recorded 353.4 passing yards per game this season, 52.9 yards more than Thursday’s over/under.
- Brady has exceeded 300.5 pass yards three times across five games played this season.
- Brady’s 353.4 passing yards per game this season are 44.1 yards higher than his average yards prop bet (309.3).
- Brady has gone over on passing yards prop bets in three of five opportunities this year (60.0%).
- At 2.0 passing TDs allowed per game, the Eagles defense is ranked 21st in the league.
- Brady has thrown for a touchdown four times this year in five games played, including multiple TD passes three times.
- Brady has an interception in one of five games this year — and had multiple INTs in that game.
Tom Brady Rushing Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- In terms of defending against the run, the Eagles are 30th in the league, allowing 142.0 yards per game.
- Brady racks up 7.2 rushing yards per game this season, which outpaces Thursday’s over/under of 2.5 yards.
- In 80.0% of his games this season (four of five matchups), Brady has put up more than 2.5 rushing yards.
- Brady has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) by 6.7 yards.
- Brady has gone over his rushing yards total in his one game played this season.
- This year the Eagles are ranked 10th in the league in rushing touchdowns conceded (four).
- Brady has one rushing touchdown this season in five games played.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tom Brady or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from