Week 11 of the NFL season features Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers taking on the New York Giants at 8:15 PM ET on Monday. Let’s take a look at Brady’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best bets.
Tom Brady Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
|Week 10||@Football Team||23||34||220||2||2||1||2||0|
Tom Brady Passing Trends Vs. New York Giants
- The 263.1 yards per game the Giants are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense.
- Brady’s passing yards per game average (318.9) is 17.4 yards more than Monday’s over/under.
- On four occasions this season, Brady has put together more than 301.5 yards through the air.
- Brady’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 311.8, which he’s exceeded by 7.1 yards on average this year.
- Brady has gone over his passing yard total in 44.4% of his opportunities this season (four of nine games).
- At 1.8 passing TDs allowed per game, the Giants defense is ranked 14th in the league.
- Brady has a passing touchdown in eight of nine games this season, with multiple passing TDs in seven of them.
- In four of nine games this season, Brady has thrown an interception, including three games with multiple INTs.
Tom Brady Rushing Trends Vs. New York Giants
- The Giants have the NFL’s 23rd-ranked defense against the run, allowing 122.6 yards per game.
- Brady’s rushing yards over/under is set at 0.5 yards, compared to his season average of 4.6 yards per game.
- In seven games this season (77.8% of his total appearances), Brady has topped 0.5 yards as a runner.
- The average rushing yards over/under for Brady this season (0.7) is just a bit lower than his season average for rushing yards (4.6).
- Brady has hit the over on his rushing yards total two times in four opportunities this season.
- This season the Giants are ranked fifth in the league in rushing touchdowns conceded (seven).
- Brady has rushed for a touchdown once this season in nine games played.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 22, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tom Brady or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Giants Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from