Tom Brady Week 8 Prop Bets
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- This week, Brady will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense (269.9 yards allowed per game).
- Monday’s passing yards prop bet for Brady is set at 281.5, 8.6 fewer yards than his season average of 272.9.
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Brady has thrown for more than 281.5 yards.
- Brady’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 277.5, which he’s fallen short of by 4.6 yards on average.
- Brady has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of seven times (42.9%).
- Brady has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (277.5 passing yards) in just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
Bucs vs. Giants betting odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from