Tom Brady Week 17 Player Props
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Brady is set at 300.5, 18.2 more yards than his season average of 282.3.
- In 40% of his games this season (six of 15 matchups), Brady has thrown for more than 300.5 yards.
- Brady has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (285.5 passing yards) in just 46.7% of his games (seven out of 15 matchups).
- Brady’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 285.5. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 3.2 yards per game.
- Brady has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just seven out of 15 times (46.7%).
- This week, Brady will face the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense (302.8 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Brady has averaged 25.0 completions per game this season, 1.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (26.5).
- In six of 15 games this season (40% of his opportunities), Brady recorded more than 26.5 completions.
- Brady has averaged the same number of completions per game as his season-long average prop bet total (25).
- 66.7% of Brady’s games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (10 of 15 matchups).
- The Falcons allow the second most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (26.6).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tom Brady or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from