Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around Brady’s passing yards and completions prop bets in that matchup.
Tom Brady Week 15 Player Props
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Brady has thrown for an average of 268.9 yards per game in the 2020 season, 32.6 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four of 13 matchups), Brady has thrown for more than 301.5 yards.
- Brady has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (282.2 passing yards) in only 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 matchups).
- Brady’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 282.2, which he’s fallen short of by 13.3 yards on average.
- Brady has hit the passing yards over in only five of 13 opportunities this year (38.5%).
- The Falcons are the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 298.0 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Insights
- Brady’s per-game passing completions average (24.8) is 3.7 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (28.5).
- Brady collected more than 28.5 completions in two of 13 games this season (15.4% of his opportunities).
- Brady’s season-long average over/under is 24.7 completions. He has collected 0.1 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 69.2% of Brady’s games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (nine of 13 matchups).
- Brady’s average prop bet for completions is 24.7. He’s gone over that total in eight of 13 games this season (61.5%).
- The Falcons allow the fourth most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (26.5).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tom Brady or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from