Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at home at Raymond James Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Brady’s passing yards prop bets in that matchup.
Tom Brady Week 14 Player Props
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Brady has thrown for an average of 275.0 yards per game in the 2020 season, 21.5 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12 matchups), Brady has thrown for more than 296.5 yards.
- This week, Brady will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense (271.4 yards allowed per game).
- Brady’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 281, which he’s fallen short of by 6.0 yards on average.
- Brady has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (281 passing yards) in just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 matchups).
- Brady has hit the passing yards over in only five of 12 opportunities this year (41.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tom Brady or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from