Tom Brady Week 12 Player Props
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Brady has thrown for an average of 268.6 yards per game during the 2020 season, 14.9 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four of 11 matchups), Brady has thrown for more than 283.5 yards.
- This week, Brady will face the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense (233.1 yards allowed per game).
- Brady’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 280.6, which he’s fallen short of by 12.0 yards on average.
- Brady’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 280.6, a number he’s covered in only four out of 11 games (36.4%).
- Brady has hit the passing yards over in only four of 11 opportunities this year (36.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Brady’s season-long average over/under is 1.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Brady took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Brady has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.2 rushing attempts) in only 45.5% of his games (five of 11 games).
- This season, Chiefs opponents have ran the ball 28.8 times per game, the seventh-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tom Brady or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from