Tom Brady Week 11 Player Props
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- This week, Brady will face the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense (223.6 yards allowed per game).
- Monday’s passing yards prop bet for Brady is set at 278.5, 4.6 more yards than his season average of 273.9.
- In five of 10 games this season (50%), Brady has thrown for more than 278.5 yards.
- Brady’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 280.7. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 6.8 yards per game.
- Brady has hit the passing yards over in only four of 10 opportunities this year (40%).
- Brady’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 280.7, a number he’s covered in only four out of 10 games (40%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 20, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tom Brady or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from