On Sunday, Tom Brady has passing and rushing yards prop bets in the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ road matchup against the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Tom Brady Week 10 Player Props
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- The Panthers are the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 253.7 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Brady is set at 291.5, 25.1 more yards than his season average of 266.4.
- Brady has not thrown for more than 291.5 yards in a game through nine outings this year.
- Brady’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 280.1. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 13.7 yards per game.
- Brady has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of nine times (33.3%).
- Brady has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (280.1 passing yards) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- In only one game this season (11.1%), Brady, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 2.8.
- Brady has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (2.8) by 2.1 yards.
- The Panthers allow 114.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 12th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tom Brady or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.