In the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday, Tom Brady has passing yards and completions prop bets for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ matchup against Washington at FedExField. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Tom Brady Week 1 Player Props
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Brady has recorded 289.6 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 0.1 yards greater than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (eight of 16 matchups), Brady has thrown for more than 289.5 yards.
- In exactly half of his games this season, Brady has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 286.6.
- Brady’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 286.6, which he’s exceeded by 3.0 yards on average this year.
- Brady has gone over his passing yards prop total eight times this season (exactly half of his games).
- The Football Team are the NFL’s first-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 215.9 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Brady’s per-game passing completions average (25.1) is 0.4 fewer than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (25.5).
- In eight of 16 games this season (50% of his opportunities), Brady recorded more than 25.5 completions.
- Brady has averaged the same number of completions per game as his season-long average prop bet total (25.1).
- 62.5% of Brady’s games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (10 of 16 matchups).
- Brady’s average prop bet for completions is 25.1. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- The Football Team allow the 30th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (20.6).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tom Brady or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from