Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some tips for betting on Brady’s passing yards and completions prop bets in the matchup.
Tom Brady Divisional Round Player Props
Brady’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Brady has thrown for an average of 294.9 yards per game during the 2020 season, 0.6 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In nine of 17 games this season (52.9%), Brady has thrown for more than 295.5 yards.
- In nine games this season (52.9%), Brady has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 286.8.
- Brady’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 286.8, which he’s exceeded by 8.1 yards on average this year.
- Brady has exceeded his passing yards total in 52.9% of his opportunities this season (nine of 17 games).
- This week, Brady will face the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense (235.8 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Brady has averaged 24.9 completions per game this season, 2.6 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (27.5).
- In five of 17 games this season (29.4% of his opportunities), Brady had more than 27.5 completions.
- Brady’s season-long average over/under is 25.1 completions. He has recorded 0.2 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Brady has hit the over on completions prop bets in 10 of 17 games this year (58.8% of his chances).
- Brady has gone over his average prop bet for completions (25.1) in just eight of 17 games (47.1%).
- The Saints allow the 28th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (20.8).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 12, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tom Brady or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from