The Buffalo Bulls (9-9, 3-2 MAC) will attempt to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Toledo Rockets (12-6, 3-2 MAC) on Friday, January 20, 2023 at Alumni Arena. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET on CBS Sports. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rockets’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Bulls ( ).
The insights in this article reflect odds as of January 20, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Toledo vs Buffalo Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Toledo Offense Vs. Buffalo Defense
|Toledo Offense||Stats (Rank)||Buffalo Defense|
|84.8 (7)||Points/Gm||77.1 (340)|
|4.3 (334)||Possessions/Game||12.7 (319)|
|48.6 (23)||Field Goal %||44.0 (199)|
|38.2 (22)||3PT %||32.9 (146)|
|55.3 (26)||Effective FG %||49.8 (173)|
|59.2 (20)||True Shooting %||56.6 (227)|
Buffalo Offense Vs. Toledo Defense
|Buffalo Offense||Stats (Rank)||Toledo Defense|
|79.9 (30)||Points/Gm||78.6 (352)|
|12.7 (46)||Possessions/Game||4.3 (31)|
|46.2 (93)||Field Goal %||44.4 (224)|
|32.3 (268)||3PT %||36.5 (307)|
|51.7 (145)||Effective FG %||51.2 (241)|
|54.8 (169)||True Shooting %||58.8 (290)|
Best Betting Sites For Toledo vs Buffalo
Toledo Betting Insights
- Toledo has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Rockets have covered the spread seven times this season (7-4 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 14 out of Toledo’s 17 games have gone over the point total.
- In five of 17 games this season, the Rockets and their opponents have combined to score more than 169 points.
- Toledo’s games this season have had an average of 163.4 points, 5.6 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Buffalo Betting Insights
- Buffalo has covered 10 times in 16 chances against the spread this year.
- The Bulls are 4-2 ATS this season when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- A total of nine Buffalo’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Bulls have played four games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 169 points.
- The average over/under for Buffalo’s matchups this season is 157.0, 12.0 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Toledo Key Players
- JT Shumate leads the Rockets scoring 18.4 points per game.
- Rayj Dennis leads Toledo with 5.8 assists per game and Setric Millner Jr paces the team with 6.0 rebounds per contest.
- Shumate hits 1.9 treys per game to lead the Rockets.
- Toledo’s steals leader is Ra’Heim Moss, who grabs 1.8 per game. Shumate leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
Buffalo Key Players
- Curtis Jones owns the Bulls top spot in scoring with 15.2 points per game and also tacks on 5.3 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest.
- LaQuill Hardnett (6.9 rebounds per game) and Armoni Foster (3.3 assists per game) are the Buffalo leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Jones leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Zid Powell tops Buffalo in steals with 2.1 per game, and Jonnivius Smith leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.