Todd Gurley II has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts when the Atlanta Falcons host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Todd Gurley Week 9 Player Props
Gurley’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Gurley is set at 65.5. That’s 0.9 fewer yards than his season average of 66.4.
- Gurley has not run for more than 65.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Gurley will go up against a Broncos squad that allows 123.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Gurley’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 66.4 yards, the same as his season average.
- Gurley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (66.4) in just 25% of his games (two out of eight matchups).
- Gurley has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Gurley has averaged 17.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50% of his chances), Gurley has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Gurley’s season-long average over/under is 15.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.7 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In six of eight games this year, Gurley took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (75% of his opportunities).
- Gurley has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.8 rushing attempts) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight games).
- This season, Broncos opponents have ran the ball 27.1 times per game, the 17th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Todd Gurley II or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.