Todd Gurley Week 15 Player Props
Gurley’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Gurley will go up against a Buccaneers squad that allows 80.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s best rush defense.
- Gurley’s 53.8 rushing yards per game average is 19.3 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Nine times this season (out of 12 total games — 75%), Gurley has had more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Gurley has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (62.2) by 8.4 yards.
- Gurley has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 12 opportunities (33.3%).
- In only three games this season (25%), Gurley, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 62.2.
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Gurley is averaging 8.2 receiving yards per game, 2.3 less than the over/under of 10.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In four of 12 games this season (33.3%), Gurley has put up more than 10.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers sport the 25th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 272.2 yards per game.
- In just 25% of his games (three out of 12 opportunities), Gurley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (14.6).
- Gurley’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 14.6 per game. He is averaging 6.4 fewer per game than that average.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Gurley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Todd Gurley II or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from