Todd Gurley II and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Gurley’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers.
Todd Gurley Week 14 Player Props
Gurley’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Gurley is set at 44.5. That is 12.4 fewer yards than his season average of 56.9.
- Nine times this season (out of 11 total games — 81.8%), Gurley has had more than 44.5 rushing yards.
- The Chargers give up 124.2 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 22nd-ranked rush defense.
- Gurley’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 63.7 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 6.8 on average.
- In only two games this season (18.2%), Gurley, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 63.7.
- Gurley has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 11 opportunities (36.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Gurley has averaged 15.9 rushing attempts per game, 4.4 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (11.5).
- In nine of 11 games this season (81.8% of his opportunities), Gurley has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Gurley’s season-long average over/under is 15.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In seven of 11 games this year, Gurley took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (63.6% of his opportunities).
- Gurley’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.5. He’s gone over that total in six of 11 games (54.5%).
- Chargers opponents average 26.8 rushing attempts per game, the 17th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Todd Gurley II or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from